24.1.13

Me Teaching @ Scool.




Today the teacher came up to me and said, "Spencer, you know what? You, you can teach the class today." So obviously I said yes, and so I took over and taught a riveting lesson on Astroseismology and weaving daisies into head bands.

Regarding what I wore today, yesterday night I had a sudden urge to wear my blush pink pants. So thats what I did today ladies and gentlemen.

Linen Pants - H&M
Shirt - Made by me
Necklace -  Borrowed from my mother
Watch - Emporio Armani
Shoes - Dr. Martens

Today I finished school for the weekend, and to be completely honest the weekend couldn't have come soon enough. I fully intend on watching trash television, eating mug cake and seeing my friends all weekend long. And maybe, just maybe slip in some work on my projects.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment