28.1.13

One Size Definitely Does Not Fit All

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, wait... it's just me in the world's most gigantic shirt ever.

I absolutely love how huge this shirt is though, I think its equivalent to a XXXL. And lets just say I am definitely more of the small size variety. Needless to say I am wearing this shirt today because I woke up 25 minutes before class starts, and I live 35 minutes away. That also explains why I am wearing the same shoes I wore on wednesday, morning brain neglected to remind me of that. So I walked around all day feeling like the girl who wears pyjamas to school, utterly disgusting. And it probably goes without saying, but the hat on my head is covering disgusting bed head. I look like Giorgio Tsoukalos from Ancient Aliens, and if you don't know who that is I definitely suggest looking him up to fully understand my reference.

Shirt - Adidas Originals x Jeremy Scott
Hat - Supreme
Pants - H&M
Socks - American Apparel
Shoes - Dr. Martens

Hopefully I will have managed to wake up on time tomorrow so I can present something a little more interesting. I am going to go nap ya'll.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment