27.2.13

Le Marais Vintage


Honestly, I couldn't find a gif that would in any way be relevant to this post. Well I suppose if you would like me to shut up the above gif would apply, but I surely hope that isn't the case.


Shirt - Jeremy Scott x Adidas Originals
Jacket - Vintage Bomber from Paris
Pants - Margiela x H&M
Shoes - Salvatore Ferragamo
Necklace - Vintage Givenchy Costume Jewelry

I am sure that many of you have noticed the vast repertoire of back drops I 'shoot' in front of. Pictured above is the hallways that leads from my kitchen, past a bathroom & into the mud room. Its a very exotic location if you ask me. 

The top part of my outfit was inspired by someone who had a black leather jacket and the same shirt as me. So its not blatant copying its simply 'inspiration', or so I hope. Now in respects to what Im actually wearing, Im just going to talk about my jacket. For the past couple years or so, the only place I ever seemed to buy my jackets were in Europe. For some reason I had always had an inability to find jackets I liked here in Canada. Probably because I had milked out ever H&M and Zara from about the time I was 14-16. I no longer take part in shopping there, except for the designer collaborations. They always seem to hit the nail on the head with those. The main reason to my boycott of fast fashion is simply because its better to support ethical labour and yada yada yada. And also because its more fun to buy stuff from other stores, that people most likely wont have. Like my jacket Im wearing ! My jacket I bought in a vintage store in Le Marais in Paris. It sort of reminds me of something the early Michael Jackson would wear, Im not too sure why though. I was never really a fan of him, but I am just assuming he would own a piece like this. 

Okay I am going to go draft a pleated gusset, yay. 

good night ! 

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment