21.1.13

MMM Inspiration


This weekend I purchased my first piece from Maison Martin Margiela, seeing as it was a big purchase the effects of it rubbed off onto my personal style. I tried to channel the house but putting together an ensemble with elements that to me are quintessential Maison Martin Margiela, denim, camel & white.

Denim Jacket - Lee
Camel Double Breasted Blazer - My Sister's Closet
Black Raw Hem Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Hermès
Glasses - Joseph Marc

I absolutely love how the blazer almost looks like a pleated skirt when worn with my denim jacket. The tromp l'oeil effect was completely unintentional and I didn't realize it until I walked out the door this morning.

An easy look for the first day of the week, I will save my ball gown for Friday.

Hope your weeks are off to a great start !

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment